Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


TAC Voting Members

  • Jeremie Miller
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Troy Ronda
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Continue to work on budget line items
  • Jorge to update code of conduct on Farmworker Wallet OS proposal -- completed
  • Create repositories for the Farmworker Wallet OS Lab
  • Share document with governance best practices -- completed
  • Comment on OWF Project Guidance - all

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Credential Format Comparison SIG will meet on Wednesdays at 4pm CEST on alternate weeks to the TAC
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force will meet weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CEST
    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific
    • sd-jwt-python source is now available
  • Review action items from last meeting

  • Farmworker Wallet OS project proposal

    • RESOLVED: That the Farmworker Wallet OS lab is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • Unanimously approved by the present TAC voting members.
  • Budget Request to Governing Board

  • Vice Chair

    • RESOLVED: That Stavros Kounis is hereby confirmed and approved as the TAC Vice Chair
      • Approved by the present TAC voting members with Stavros abstaining.
  • Call for code from the community

    • If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
    • Question asked about code proposal that depends on Aries/Bifold and whether that could be submitted to OWF?
      • If the project is only dependent on Aries/Bifold, then it can be submitted to OWF.
      • If, however the project is a wrapper of Aries/Bifold, then that should probably be submitted to Hyperledger.
    • Question about project governance best practices and whether we could document these best practices for new projects.
      • OWF Project Guidance -- this document assumes a fairly mature project that consists of a technical steering committee and maintainers for the project. Please comment and add your thoughts/suggestions.
      • In addition, we can look at Hyperledger's Project Best Practices for additional thoughts on guiding OpenWallet Foundation projects.
  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next meeting is August 23, 2023