Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Credential Format Comparison SIG Q2 Update
  • Content Plan
  • Reference Architecture contribution
  • Open discussion and next steps

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jaehoon (Ace) Shim
  • Rolson Quandras (alternate for Mike Varley)
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Update Content Plan PR to include links

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call May 6)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call May 7)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 7am US/Pacific (next call May 7)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call May 8)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting May 2)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
    • EIC Planning discussions taking place on Discord in the #eic-planning channel
  • Review action items from last meeting

  • Content Plan

    • RESOLVED: That the Content Plan is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • Wenjing motion; Rolson seconded
      • Unanimously approved by the present TAC voting members
  • Reference Architecture Contribution

    • Pull Request (Rendered version)
    • Proposed next steps:
      • Input from community - please provide comments on the PR
      • Add a heatmap that maps our current projects to the technology capabilities
    • David Z is concerned that the whitepaper may conflict with existing guidance
    • Request that a list of existing guidance be provided in the PR so that we may validate that the reference architecture whitepaper does not conflict with existing guidance
  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next TAC Meeting May 15 2024
    • Digital Wallet and Agent Overviews SIG Update
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force update
    • Project Proposal: Library for OpenID4BLE