Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Welcome new TAC member (hold for next meeting)
  • Legal Discussion - Project Charters
  • Project Proposal - Android Identity Library
  • Project Proposal: SD-JWT JS
  • Open discussion and next steps

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Drummond Reed (alternate for Mike Varley)
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Update project proposal template to make it easier for people to understand what the TAC is expecting for answers related to each question -- Tracy
  • Update project lifecycle to reflect project charters -- Tracy
  • Document the desire for OWF to utilize permissive licenses in the project lifecycle -- Tracy
  • Review, comment, and add feedback to SD-JWT JS lab proposal -- all

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call October 30)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CEST (next call October 24)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 8am US/Pacific (next call October 24)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CEST on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call October 25)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CEST on alternate weeks to the TAC (next meeting October 26)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up.
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Conduct email vote on the Intellectual Property Policy – completed
    • Add project page for the Wallet Framework .NET project – completed
    • Work with Sebastian to transfer Wallet Framework .NET project code to OWF – completed
    • Review, comment, and add feedback to Android Identity Library project proposal - all
    • Provide infrastructure costs for the European Interoperability Test Bed - Harm Jan Arendshorst
  • Welcome New TAC Member

    • Mike Varley will represent Gen Digital moving forward.
    • Hold for next meeting as Mike could not attend today.
  • Legal Discussion

    • Discuss project charters
      • Sample charter
      • Intake form
      • Copyleft vs. Permissive licenses (LF allows any OSI license. The OWF can decide on whether they only want permissive license.)
  • Project Proposal - Android Identity Library

    • RESOLVED: That the Android Identity Library proposal is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • 6* Approve, 1 Abstain (David) - Project accepted

        Info (*)

        During the meeting, Pete abstained. After the meeting, Pete changed his vote via email from Abstain to Approve.

  • Project Proposal - SD-JWT JS

  • Open discussion and next steps

    • David Alexander suggested that the OpenWallet Foundation work closely with MyData.
    • Next meeting is November 1, 2023