Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Mike Varley
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Update "permissive license" to "OSI-approved permissive license" in the project lifecycle and template PRs
  • Update Paid Tooling PR to reflect other requests require the Governing Board approval
  • Onboarding SD-JWT JS lab
    • Create sd-jwt-js repo in OpenWallet Foundation Labs GitHub
    • Create sd-jwt-js Discord channel
    • Complete intake form to create project charter

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call November 6)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CEST (next call November 7)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 8am US/Pacific (next call November 7)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CEST on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call November 8)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CEST on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting November 2)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up.
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Update project proposal template to make it easier for people to understand what the TAC is expecting for answers related to each question -- Tracy -- completed
    • Update project lifecycle to reflect project charters -- Tracy -- completed
    • Document the desire for OWF to utilize permissive licenses in the project lifecycle -- Tracy -- completed
    • Review, comment, and add feedback to SD-JWT JS lab proposal -- all
    • Work with John Henderson to transfer VC-API project to OpenWallet Foundation Labs
    • Work with David Zeuthen to transfer Android Identity Library project to OpenWallet Foundation Labs
  • Welcome New TAC Member

    • Mike Varley will represent Gen Digital moving forward.
  • Resolution: SD-JWT JS Project Proposal

    • RESOLVED: That the SD-JWT JS lab proposal is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • APPROVED with six yea, one absent
  • Resolution: SD-JWT Rust Project Proposal

  • Resolution: Proposal Process Updates

  • Resolution: Project Services and Paid Tooling

  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next meeting is November 15, 2023