Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Rolson Quadras (alternate for Mike Varley)
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Determine way to get the sample project charter more visible on the website.

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call March 25)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call March 26)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 7am US/Pacific (next call March 26)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call March 27)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting March 21)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Create discussion item to continue discussion on Wallet Stacks - Tracy -- completed
  • Project Promotion Process

    • RESOLVED: That the project promotion process is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • Motion - David Z; Seconded - Jeremie M
      • Unanimously approved
  • TAC “At Large” Nomination Process

    • Submit nominations via a GitHub issue at 2024 "At Large" Nomination
    • Title of issue: [NOMINATION]: 2024 “at large” Name
    • Include a short bio, outline your qualifications, and provide a statement explaining why you would be a good choice for the seat
  • TAC "At Large" Voting Schedule

    • 2024-03-20 Nomination Period Begins
    • 2024-03-27 Noon PT Nomination Period Ends
    • 2024-03-27 Helios Voting Ballot Distributed to Existing TAC Members
    • 2024-04-02 Noon PT Voting Ends
    • 2024-04-02 Results Announced on the TAC mailing list
    • 2024-04-03 New “at large” representatives begin their term
  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next TAC Meeting April 3 2024
      • Architecture SIG Q2 Update
    • Question asked about the OWF Developer Day on April 15 - should have more details early next week
    • Question asked about making it easier to find the sample project charter on the TAC website
    • Question asked about how to get sponsors for the SD-JWT JavaScript project to move to Growth - reach out to the TAC members (individually, on the #tac Discord channel, or on the TAC mailing list)
    • Question asked about how to find out what was going on in the community and how to get involved: