Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Architecture SIG Update
  • Discuss Drafted Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
  • Goals for 2024 (time permitting)
  • Open discussion and next steps

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Rolson Quadras (alternate for Mike Varley)
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • List of TAC goals from other LF projects - Brian
  • Update Vulnerability Disclosure Pull Request - Tracy

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call January 15)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call January 17)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 7am US/Pacific (next call January 16)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call January 17)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting January 11)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Work with John Henderson to transfer VC-API project to OpenWallet Foundation Labs – completed
    • Create Vulnerability Disclosure Policy – drafted
  • Architecture SIG Update

    • See Architecture SIG Q1 2024 Update for the answers to the following questions:
      • What is the Architecture SIG?
      • What has the Architecture SIG accomplished?
      • What is next for the Architecture SIG?
      • Where can I get information on the Architecture SIG?
      • How do I participate in the Architecture SIG?
    • Discussion on how the Architecture SIG should work with projects
      • In general, people see the role of the architecture SIG as a group that provides information on the state of the digital wallet architectues that can be used to provide insight into projects that may be missing from the OWF and in the long term a place that will help projects work more closely together.
  • Discuss Drafted Vulnerability Disclosure Policy

    • Discuss pull request
    • Rework to consider the following audiences: reporters, people using the code, and maintainers
    • Separate out standard text from project-specific text
  • Goals for 2024

    • What specific goals does the TAC have for 2024?
      • Brian suggested looking at what other TAC goals have been
      • Information for new submitters
      • Updates on existing projects
  • Open discussion and next steps