Skip to content

2024-06-12

Reminder

These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.

Agenda

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jaehoon (Ace) Shim
  • Rolson Quadras
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Please see the OpenWallet Foundation calendar for a list of upcoming meetings
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at https://github.com/openwallet-foundation/project-proposals. We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
    • Architecture SIG call is moving to Mondays at 8:30 AM US/Pacific starting June 17
    • Wednesday June 12 - Part 2: OpenID4VCI This webinar will give an overview of one of the technical standards that underpin EUDIW ARF: OpenID4VCI, which defines an API for the issuance of Digital Credentials. The focus will be on the technical details and timelines, and answering questions from the participants/implementers. Registration
    • Video from Monday‚Äôs OpenID4VP workshop/AMA with Kristina and Oliver
  • Review action items from last meeting

  • Project Proposal: mdl.js

    • RESOLVED: That the mdl.js lab proposal is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • Ace motioned; Pete seconded
      • Unanimously approved by the present TAC voting members
  • Project Annual Reviews

    • SD-JWT Python Annual Review
      • RESOLVED: TAC members agree to continue to sponsor the SD-JWT Python lab at its current stage
        • Wenjing motioned; Ace seconded
        • Unanimously approved by the present TAC voting members
    • SD-JWT Kotlin Annual Review: Opened issue openwallet-foundation-labs/sd-jwt-python#22 on May 30, 2024

      • Discussion around whether we should move this project to Emeritus given the statement in the README

        Quote

        Important note: This project is no longer maintained. We recommend using the eudi-lib-jvm-sdjwt-kt library instead. If you are interested in maintaining this project, please contact Fabian Hauck.

      • Ace volunteered to maintain this project going forward

  • Safe Wallet SIG Update

  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next TAC Meeting June 26, 2024
      • Discuss approval process for SIG output