Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG Update
  • Bifold Project Proposal
  • Project Promotion Process
  • Open discussion and next steps

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Mike Varley
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Create a PR against the project lifecycle to include information on transitioning through the lifecycle stages -- Tracy
  • Work with Bifold to onboard project into OWF

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call February 26)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call February 27)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 7am US/Pacific (next call February 27)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call February 28)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting February 22)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Sean to work with Mirko on a blog post on the Credential Format Comparison SIG – in progress
  • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG Update

    • Information included in the slides on the work that is being done.
  • Bifold Project Proposal

    • RESOLVED: That the Bifold project proposal is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted as a growth project.
      • Wenjing volunteered to be second sponsor for the project
      • Jeremie motion; Wenjing seconded; Unanimously approved
  • Project Promotion Process

    • Our current project lifecycle does not clearly outline the steps necessary for projects to progress in the lifecycle.
    • Suggested changes to the lifecycle to create a PR to update the original project proposal to include the new stage and other information relevant to meet the proposed stage’s criteria.
    • Upside: This process is similar to the original project proposal process.
    • Possible Downside: This will overwrite the original proposal but might not be a concern given the history in GitHub on the file.
    • If we do a PR to the original proposal, we will need to make sure that we can have links to the previous versions that were approved.
    • We can possibly do this via the project pages by adding a new section
    • Action: Tracy to create a PR to provide details on what this will look like.
  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next TAC Meeting March 6, 2024
      • Safe Wallet SIG Update