Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Welcome New “At Large” Representatives
  • Architecture SIG Q2 Update
  • TAC Chair/Vice Chair Nomination Process and Voting Schedule
  • Wiki Update
  • The Wallet Stack (and next steps)
  • Open discussion and next steps

TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jaehoon (Ace) Shim
  • Mike Varley
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Create a content plan for where stuff should live and who should control the content

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call April 8)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call April 9)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 7am US/Pacific (next call April 9)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call April 10)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting April 4)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up
    • Jorge Flores (Co-Founder & CTO of Entidad) and Jesus Torres (Co-Founder & CEO of Entidad): How an Aries digital trust ecosystem helped distribute $60M USD (& counting) to essential workers - Presenting at the Hyperledger Identity Special Interest Group on Thursday, April 4 @ 3PM UTC, 8AM PDT, 9AM MDT, 11AM EDT. Join on Zoom:
    • IIW Planning discussion taking place on Discord in the #iiw-planning channel
    • EIC Planning discussions taking place on Discord in the #eic-planning channel
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Determine way to get the sample project charter more visible on the website -- completed
  • Welcome New “At Large” Representatives

    • Thank you to all the nominees.
    • Welcome back, Stavros!
    • Welcome, Ace!
    • Thank you for your service, Jeremie!
  • Architecture SIG Q2 Update

  • TAC Chair/Vice Chair Nomination Process

    • Only TAC voting members are eligible to run for the TAC chair and vice chair seats
    • Electing a vice chair will be held in conjunction with the chair election; the person with the second highest number of votes will serve as the vice chair
    • Submit nominations via a GitHub issue at 2024 Chair/Vice Chair Nomination
    • Title of issue: [NOMINATION]: 2024 Chair/Vice Chair Name
    • Include a short bio, outline your qualifications, and provide a statement explaining why you would be a good choice for the seat
    • See Elections for more information
  • TAC Chair/Vice Chair Voting Schedule

    • 2024-04-03 Nomination Period Begins
    • 2024-04-10 Noon PT Nomination Period Ends
    • 2024-04-10 Helios Voting Ballot Distributed to Existing TAC Members
    • 2024-04-16 Noon PT Voting Ends
    • 2024-04-16 Results Announced on the TAC mailing list
    • 2024-04-17 New Chair and Vice Chair begin their term
  • Wiki Update

    • Discussion about content plan. Where should information live? Who is responsible for changes?
    • TAC website makes sense for things that the TAC is responsible for
    • The maintainers should be responsible for project information
    • The LF Staff is responsible for the website content
  • The Wallet Stack (and next steps)

    • Formation of a Secure Hardware SIG
    • Looking for interested parties
  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next TAC Meeting April 17, 2024