Skip to content



These meetings are covered by the Antitrust Policy and the Code of Conduct.


TAC Voting Members

  • David Zeuthen
  • Jeremie Miller
  • Mike Varley
  • Pete Cooling
  • Stavros Kounis
  • Tracy Kuhrt
  • Wenjing Chu

Action Items

  • Onboarding SD-JWT Rust lab
    • Create sd-jwt-rust repo in OpenWallet Foundation Labs GitHub
    • Create sd-jwt-rust Discord channel
    • Complete intake form to create project charter -- follow up with LF Legal on status

Meeting Minutes

  • Announcements

    • Architecture SIG meets weekly on Mondays at 11am US/Pacific (next call November 27; skipping week of US Thanksgiving)
    • OID4VC Due Diligence task force meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 5pm CET (next call November 21)
    • Safe Wallet SIG meets weekly on Tuesdays at 8am US/Pacific (next call November 21)
    • Credential Format Comparison SIG meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4pm CET on alternate weeks to the TAC (next call November 22)
    • Digital Wallets and Agents Overviews SIG meets biweekly on Thursdays at 5:00pm CET on the same weeks as the TAC (next meeting November 16)
    • Please submit any code proposals using the process defined at We will review proposals in the order submitted at a TAC meeting. If you know of any potential projects that might be of interest to the OpenWallet Foundation, please let a staff member know so that they can follow up.
    • SIG quarterly updates will begin in January 2024
  • Review action items from last meeting

    • Update "permissive license" to "OSI-approved permissive license" in the project lifecycle and template PRs – completed and merged (lifecycle PR 69 and template PR 22)
    • Update Paid Tooling PR to reflect other requests require the Governing Board approval – completed and merged
    • Onboarding SD-JWT JS lab
      • Create sd-jwt-js repo in OpenWallet Foundation Labs GitHub – completed
      • Create sd-jwt-js Discord channel – completed (#sd-jwt-js)
      • Complete intake form to create project charter
    • Work with John Henderson to transfer VC-API project to OpenWallet Foundation Labs
    • Work with David Zeuthen to transfer Android Identity Library project to OpenWallet Foundation Labs
      • Working on name of the project
      • David has been working with the downstream dependencies to make them aware of changes that will be coming
  • Task Force Update: OID4VC Due Diligence

    • Update Slide Deck
    • Discussion about whether this task force should become a SIG
      • At this time, we will leave this as a task force
      • The task force members will decide on the expanded time that is needed
      • At some point in the future, this may become an OID4VC Implementers SIG
  • Resolution: SD-JWT Rust Project Proposal

    • RESOLVED: That the SD-JWT Rust lab proposal is hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted.
      • Unanimously approved by the present TAC voting members.
  • Resolution: SD-JWT .NET Project Proposal

  • Open discussion and next steps

    • Next meeting is November 29, 2023